Friday, September 22, 2017
9/22/2017 Social Bookmarking Reflection
Recently I learned about social bookmarking. And I realized that I did it but didn't know what it was. To experiment and see what it was, I tried bookmarking with Chrome and Symbaloo. Chrome is basic and easy to use. However, Symbaloo is easy to use but takes time, and you can personalize it any way you want with different categories of web mixes. I like Symbaloo best because I do a lot of web mixes and personalize it with tools I would need. If you're in a hurry to finish something and don't have time, I would use Chrome because it's faster and easier. Symbaloo is better when you have a project or need to find resources for a class. Try both of these out and comment your opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This week was a long week with Labor Day. I stayed in Kansas but I tried to make it fun. The first day I just got to watch movies with my f...
-
How was my survey? It was fun and easy to use Google Form because it's easy and lets you add creativity to your survey. You can use i...
No comments:
Post a Comment